When trying to print I have tried save as etc but the file generated is not recognized by any program to print playbook1 vote
Great app guys. Very functional and user friendly. Putting my team and coaches on it.
- Field Run auto sets to Default setting and it takes an extra step to add field lines to the play.
- Print option only prints 1 page worth of plays at a time. Would be helpful to be able to print all of the plays (into pdf) instead of sections at a time.1 vote
How do I move players1 vote
i NEED MY PLAYBOOK BACK1 vote
When I click on a category would be great if it would stay on that category for all pages instead of going back to all play on the next play.3 votes
Allow the coaching staff the ability to create a game by game Play call sheet by selecting plays. Allow them to be able to save with a sub category for different down and distances.1 vote
Once I get into a playbook, and thumb around, I find it impossible to get back to the "shared with me" tab. I have to log out and log back in. It's PITA1 vote
How do I right click on a Mac Ctrl+click does not work1 vote
Need a Search feature for plays!1 vote
does the program have 12 man capabilities1 vote
is this app downloadable on mac1 vote
should be in the mobile app. Thanks3 votes
Hi coaches I thought an apology was necessary for me fooling around today at practice. I understand i caused a disturbance to the practice which ended because of my stupid behaviour. I understand this shouldn’t change much but im sorry.
Sincerely, Dante1 vote
Is there a way to move multiple players at once? especially the Oline and Dlines?1 vote
Would be great to have an option of quick search the plays.
Sometimes i have to scroll down a wide plays list instead of quick search them.
Thanks in advance.2 votes
It took me 30min to draw a good play but it wouldn't save it. Tells me to check my connection. I wouldn't send this note if it didn't connect right?2 votes
When saving a modified play from a previous play, it bugs and doesn't save the proper play.
E.g.: Unsing a 22 I play to create a 31 I will bug when using "Save Play As" function.3 votes
- Keep up the good Work.
- Save Play or Save play as includes a Category box too.
- Possibility of 2 arrows for 1 Player
- Fixing bug when you save with a different background then default.
- Having Preset Offense
- Being able to adjust default settings to have preset D/O colors. 7 Defautl settings to choose an automatic bacground.
- Text on players should display on opposite sides for D & O
This is what I have for now. but great job so far!3 votes
I'd like to have filters\tags in playbook. This would help to filter the plays by (e.g.)
- Formation (i need to know how many plays i have for IForm, YForm etc)
- Type (run\ pass 10\ pass 5\ pass 15+). It might be covered by categories but when over dozens plays you have to scroll down too long to
- Etc???1 vote
I have accidently deleted my playbook from my pad. I have all drawing but dont want to waist time on redrawing
Can I restore it somehow?
Thanks in advance
- Don't see your idea?