Feedback

1. Insert text boxes on the play itself....I know we can place "post-it" notes on the play but placing notes directly on the pages

If players could see multiple notes on the field for plays and not be in one text box. Or, more importantly we could have a grid that we can enterresponsiblities for each player in a specific cell for each player. Maybe this is only visible when printed out, or disappears when you hit the animation button to see the play in motion

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show players by their name

It would be nice if, when you go into player setting and you named your player if we had the option of changing how the player appears on the screen, by their 1 or 2 character name, by their circle with their designation inside the circle etc. it's a nuisance to place a players name tag and appear below their circle instead of inside of it. The alternative would be to let me choose wether I want to use the designated name character to represent the player on the screen. For example if I want to rename a player from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. could use larger or smaller players

The only play I have that is actually saved is coming up with just the letters, not the big circle. Might be a mistake, but it's not a bad option if you want to have plenty of room on the field to draw. Or just a way to reduce the size of your player bubbles.

Also might be nice to choose circular or square zone drops for defense, and adjust the size of those.

All suggestions for the future, I know there's a ways to go.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Coach, several of the features mentioned are in planning as we speak. You’ll get live updates (started, completed, etc) like this when they are completed :-)

Also, the first issue where the circles are not appearing is a bug. Try refreshing the page to see if that works. We are on it though. We’ll plan that as a feature too.

Thanks!

CoachMe Support Team

4. could set up pre-play motion for running backs in the animation.

The animation looks like it's pretty handy in helping players visualize what route/pattern/zone they are supposed to take. It would be even better if we could program specific players on the screen to move before the snap.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories